March 1, 2019
Want to apply for a school grant in 2019? Here’s how!
- Apply for a small grant up to $500.
- Available to ALL Australian schools (preschools to senior secondary).
- Conduct a STEM-related activity or event during National Science Week between 10-18 August, 2019.
- Focus on the impact STEM has on our lives, our economy, our society and our world.
- Involve your class to your whole school and even your neighbouring school/s and wider community.
- The application process is online.
- Applications are open from 25 February – 5 April 2019 (6 weeks).
The grants are designed to support teachers and schools deliver engaging STEM events and activities that align with the National Science Week vision. They are intended to be a contribution to the running of a National Science Week activity or event in a school not the sole means of support.
The Australian Science Teachers Association (ASTA), with funding assistance from the Australian Government, provides grants for school-initiated National Science Week activities.
- Applications open Monday, 25 February 2019
- Applications close Friday, 5 April 2019
- Applicants notified week beginning Monday, 29 April 2019
You can also find resources for the National Science Week theme here.