Young Scientists of Australia Beach Social
Celebrate the start of 2019 with YSA! Hit the beach, catch up with friends and TCSE buddies and enjoy some fish and chips.
We’ll have beach activities and a sand castle building competition.
Don’t forget your bathers and towel, and any types of beach-related fun things you want (e.g. sandcastle building stuff).
We will meet at the Moseley Square Tram Stop at 5:30pm. Invite your friends!
(If you are under 18, please RSVP via Eventbrite so we can get your emergency contact details)
The Young Scientists of Australia (YSA), Adelaide Chapter Incorporated is a group of like-minded young people aged 15-25 who share a common interest in science. There are YSA chapters all around Australia – in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and most recently, Adelaide. Our motto is “…promoting science to the youth of Australia…” – some of the chapters have been promoting science for over 15 years! There are a number of different ways that different chapters of YSA are able to continue to promote science, including:
- Staffing and running workshops at science schools such as The Science Experience, Biofutures, the International Science School and Youth ANZAAS
- Performing science demonstrations shows and workshops for schools, community groups and the general public
- Having an involvement with National Science Week
- Sitting on various science event committees around Australia
- Other activities and ventures as they arise
Short Course Series The Botanic Gardens and State Herbarium of South Australia offers you a number of specialist horticultural short courses designed to help you...
Fat is bad for you, now it is good for you. Hi-carb, low-carb, and what kind of carb? Healthy eating gets incredibly confusing when we...
A talk with Prof. John Paterson: Animal Life’s Big Bang Over Half-a-Billion Years Ago When: 11:30am, Friday 8th March Where: The Armoury, behind the South...