January 19, 2020
2020 South Australian Regional Science Small Grants
Applications close on Friday 20th March.
Interested parties are annually invited to submit applications to the Inspiring South Australia program at the SA Museum for funding of up to $2,500 for community science activities and events in regional and remote South Australia.
The 2020 SA Regional Science Small Grants are open to regional community groups, organisations and businesses to help bring the celebration of science to an increasing number of South Australians.
Grants may be used to support:
- Events/activities that engage local communities in science
- Science fairs/expos that engage local communities in science
- Bushfire recovery events/activities that engage local communities in science
Ineligible activities include:
- Events/activities that take place in schools during school hours primarily for school audiences (this is a community science program rather than a school science program)
- Events/activities designed to take place during National Science Week (August) (specific National Science Week grants will become available for these activities)
Applications can be made by regionally-based organisations or groups willing to lead and coordinate the science activity or event.
Eligible regions include all regions outside metropolitan Adelaide.
Inquiries and applications should be sent to the following contact.
Name: Sheryn Pitman
Title: Inspiring South Australia Programme Manager
Telephone: 8207 7382
For more information, read the 2020 SA Regional Science Small Grants Information Guide
To apply, download the 2020 SA Regional Science Small Grants Application Form